Thursday, June 18, 2009

STANDINGS 06/18/09

I'd like to call this week, "boo-effing-hoo for me" week. In a move of extreme stupidity, I changed my crap team from Wednesday to an even crappier team for Thursday. I've basically rendered myself the administrator of this group and nothing more.

Feel sorry for me.

Know who's kicking ass? these first three ladies. Karin and Rachel went from the back of the pack to the front in one week. Oh and Lisa went from NOT EVEN playing last week to having almost SIX times as many points as I do.

Feel sorry for me.

1. Johanna -- 27 points -- SIXTH PLACE OVERALL!!!!
2. Rachel -- 22 points
3. Karin -- 21 points
4. Sir Brad -- 20 points - What's going on Brad?
5. Veronika -- 20 points
6. Dave "Chocolate Thunder" -- 19 points
7. Lisa -- 17 points
8. Reb -- 14 points
9. JJ -- 13 points
10. Adam -- 11 points
11. Larissa -- 6 points
12. Bethany -- 3 points - FEEL SORRY FOR ME.

2 comments:

Crusty said...

Come on 'chocolate thunder'...apparently this thing has become girls against guys. We need to pool our intelligence and beat these damn girls.

dougnlarry said...

I'm sucking right there with you.